● When using the membership service provided by this site, the account and password registered at the time of membership will be used.
● The member shall be responsible for the use and management of the account and password. For the use of the member's account and password (not related to the member itself or others) to use the site services caused or derived from all acts and results, the member shall bear full responsibility.
● If the member's account and password are lost or found to be stolen by a third party for no reason, the member should immediately notify the site to contact the registered loss.
● Every time you stop using the service, you should log out and close the window to ensure your membership rights.
● If the theft of a third party member's account and password causes the third party or the Company to be investigated or pursued by other third parties or administrative agencies, the third party member or the Company has the right to request damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney's fees and loss of goodwill, etc.
● Member registration information must provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information about yourself.
● The member registration information shall not be falsified or inaccurate, etc. If found, the Company may deny the right to join the membership. The Company may also suspend or terminate the membership, and if it violates the relevant laws of the Republic of China, it will be investigated according to the law.
● If your basic information (EX: company, phone number and other registration information) changes, please update your personal information from time to time to ensure its accuracy and completeness. If the information you provide is incorrect or inconsistent, this website has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your continued use of this service.
● Without the consent of the member, the Company will not disclose personal information to a third party in principle, except for the data sharing policy (please refer to the "Privacy Protection Statement" on this website).
● Members should keep their passwords securely and should not disclose or provide them to others for their knowledge or use.
● If a member finds or suspects that a third party is using his or her membership ID number or password, he or she shall immediately notify the Company and take necessary precautionary measures. However, the above notification shall not be construed as the Company having any form of responsibility or obligation to compensate or indemnify the member.
● All acts of your use of the Service must be in accordance with local or international laws and regulations; you shall bear full responsibility for all acts of users.
● You agree not to use the Service for illegal purposes or in illegal ways, and to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and international practices of the Internet, and to ensure that you will not use the Service to engage in acts that infringe on the rights of others or violate the law.
● You shall observe the following restrictions when using the membership service of this website:
- You may not use the service to infringe on the rights of others or violate the rights of others.
- The use of words that violate public order or good customs or other illegal words.
- Radical comments with strong political or religious overtones.
- Without the permission of the Company, you may not use this service or other resources provided by this website, including but not limited to graphic databases, software for compiling and producing web pages, to engage in any commercial transactions, or to solicit advertisers or sponsors.
- Other content that violates the "Terms of Service for Members" of this site.
● All software or contents contained in this service or linked to this service, or contents provided by our advertisers or partners, are protected by their copyright or other proprietary rights or laws.
● All advertising boards and event information appearing on the pages of the website are owned and operated by the Company, and users are not allowed to use all information on their own unless they obtain prior consent from the Company.
● For the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research, or providing personalized services or value-added services to members, members agree that the Company, or the Company's strategic partners, may record, save, and use the information and records kept or generated by members on this website, and may disclose or use the statistical information without disclosing the information.
● For the personal information registered by members, members agree that this website may collect, process, preserve, transmit and use such information within reasonable limits to provide users with other information or services, or to generate member statistics, or to conduct surveys or marketing research on online behavior.
● This website has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of the Service in the following cases:
- The replacement, upgrade, maintenance or construction of the software and hardware equipment related to the Service.
- When there is a sudden failure of electronic communication equipment.
- When the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors.
● The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential property or non-property damages arising from the use of the Service or the use of the Service.
● The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of all or any part of the contents of the Service due to any reason.
● The Company shall not be responsible for the use or result of the use of the Service, nor shall it guarantee that the software related to the Service is free of defects or will be corrected.
● The Company shall not be responsible for any comments, opinions or actions of you on the Site, which are solely your own; they do not represent the position of the Company. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the identity of the user.
● The Company is not responsible for any threatening, defamatory, obscene or any other wrongful conduct by you or anyone else that occurs on or through the Service.
● When you start the Service, indicates that you have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of these Terms. The Company has the right to modify and change the contents of these Terms of Service at any time and will not notify members individually, so we recommend that you check these Terms of Service regularly. If you continue to use the Service after these Terms of Service have been revised or changed, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to accept these Terms of Service as revised or changed.
● The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue providing the Service to you, and you may not seek any compensation for such modifications or changes.
● The software, programs and all contents on this website, including but not limited to the copyright, pictures, files, information, data, website structure and website design, are owned by this website or other right holders according to the law, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology, etc.
● No parties are allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, reverse engineer, decompile, or reverse compile the software. If you wish to quote or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs, or website content, you must obtain the prior written consent of this website or other right holders in accordance with the law. In the event of a breach, you shall be liable to this website or other rights holders for damages (including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys' fees).
● If the Company is investigated or sued by a third party or administrative agency as a result of your use of the Service, the Company has the right to seek damages from you, including, but not limited to, litigation costs, attorney's fees, and loss of goodwill.
The Company will inform members in an appropriate manner before the occurrence of any foreseeable hardware or software maintenance work that may cause system interruption or suspension.
● The Company has the right to change the contents of the services or terminate any member account service.
● If the member decides to terminate the membership of the Company, he/she can notify the Company directly by email or cancel by the mechanism provided by the Company, and the Company will cancel your membership information as soon as possible.
● The member has the obligation to notify the cancellation of the Company's membership and forfeits all benefits and rights provided by the service from the date of termination of the Company's membership (the date of the Company's email).
● In order to avoid malicious events resulting in the loss of the member's rights and benefits, when the member notifies the Company of the suspension of membership, the Company will confirm the correctness by e-mail again and then proceed to cancel the membership
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding these terms and conditions or this website, please feel free to write to our service mailbox.
Name of the contact window: Information Security Service Digital United Marketing Customer Service Mailbox
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org